|1.0 kilogramBeef; minced|
|1.0 tbsFlour; cake|
|2.0 can (12 oz)Tomatoes; whole peeled|
|1.0 can (12 oz)Tomatoes; chopped peeled|
|4.9 mililitersDried origanum|
|4.9 mililitersDried mixed herbs|
|1.0 can (115g)Tomato paste|
|4.9 mililitersCurry powder|
|118.3 mililitersRed wine|
|0.0 Olive oil|
|0.0 Salt and pepper|
Dawn's Mince Preparation
1. Heat the oil, add the garlic, fry for about one minute.
2. Add the minced meat and brown all over.
3. Add the flour and cook for onoe minute stirring all the time.
4. Add the tomato paste and cook for one minute stirring all the time.
5. Add all the cans of tomatoes, red wine and stir through.
6. Add the herbs, curry powder, salt and pepper and stir through.
7. Cook gently for about five minutes stirring occasionally.
Serve with spagetti or rice
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Dawn's Mince. Be the first to review it!
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven