Cheese Filled Meatballs
Verified by twojocks
Cheese Filled Meatballs Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix the ingredients for the meatballs
3. Scoop out handfuls of meatball mix, and shape into balls. Place on a greased pan
4. make wells in the meatballs, put 1/2 tbsp cheese inside and close wells
5. Cook for 35 minutes. After time is up, cover meatballs in sauce and cook for 10 more minutes.
6. Let stand for 15 minutes, then serve on a hoagie bun or over pasta
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Cheese Filled Meatballs. Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.