6 people want to try | 13 have favorited
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Prepare egg noodles, as directed on package, in a large dutch oven.Drain when done.
3. While the noodles are boiling, melt margarine in a skillet, over medium high heat. Stir in flour until thickened.
4. Slowly add half-n-half and chicken broth. Stir to prevent lumps.
5. Add Swiss cheese,dry mustard,salt, and pepper. Stir constantly.
6. When the sauce thickens, turn heat to low.
7. To the dutch oven containing the cooked noodles, add the ham, bacon, cooked sauce,and ranch dressing mix.
8. Mix well and pour into a large rectangular baking dish.
9. Cover with french fried onions.
10. Bake for 20 minutes.
? 2009 Recipezaar. All Rights Reserved. http://www.recipezaar.com
Almost a 5 star, should make again!
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for Jazzed-Up Ham,noodle, and Swiss Cheese Casserole Recipe #405092. Be the first to review it!