Carrot Souffle Preparation
***note, the recipe calls for 1 1/2 lbs. sugar, which is about 3 cups***
1. Peel carrots. Cut into chunks and boil until extra soft. Drain well.
2. While carrots are warm, add sugar, baking powder and vanilla. Whip with mixer until smooth. Add flour and mix well.
3. Beat eggs and add to carrot mixture. Blend well. Add softened butter to mixture and blend well.
4. Pour mixture into 9x13 baking dish about half full (souffle will rise). Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour, or until top is golden brown.
5. Sprinkle lightly with powdered sugar.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Carrot Souffle. Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.