2 people want to try | 1 have favorited
1. Preheat oven to 400?F (for chips).
2. Peel, core and slice apples using Apple Peler/Corer/Slicer. Coarsely chop apple slices using Food Chopper. Dice strawberries and kiwi using Chef's Knife. Place fruit in Small Batter Bowl.
3. Zest orange using Lemon Zester/Scorer to measure 1 teaspoon zest. Juice orange using Juicer to measure 2 tablespoons juice. Add orange zest, juice, brown sugar and jelly to fruit mixture; mix gently. Refrigerate until ready to serve. (When ready to serve, spoon into serving bowl)
4. For chips (see below for Cinnamon & Chocolate options), cut each tortilla into eight wedges; arrange half of the tortilla wedges in a single layer on Large Round Stone. Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly borwned and crisp.
5. Remove from baking stone; cool completely. Repeat with remaining tortilla wedges.
6. For Baked Cinnamon Chips, lightly spray tortillas with water. Combine sugar and cinnamon in Flour/Sugar Shaker. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar evenly over tortillas. Cut each tortilla into eight wedges and bake as directed above. Cool completely.
7. For chocolate-drizzled cinnamon chips, prepare cinnamon chips as above. Place 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate morsels in Small Micro-Cooker; microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 1-1? minutes, stirring after each 20-second interval or until chocolate ismelted and smooth. Drizzle chocolate evenly over cinnamon chips; let stand until set.
(To easily drizzle melted chocolate, place a small, resealable plastic food storage bag inside the Measure-All Cup. Pour melted chocolate into corner of bag. Twist top of bag; secure with Twixit Clip. Cut a small tip of corner of bag to allow chocolate to flow through.)
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for Apple Berry Salsa with Baked Tortilla Chips. Be the first to review it!