Ready in 45 minutes
Try this Apple Berry Salsa with Baked Tortilla Chips recipe, or contribute your own. "" and "Bake" are two of the tags cooks chose for Apple Berry Salsa with Baked Tortilla Chips.
Top-ranked recipe named "Apple Berry Salsa with Baked Tortilla Chips"
1. Preheat oven to 400?F (for chips).
2. Peel, core and slice apples using Apple Peler/Corer/Slicer. Coarsely chop apple slices using Food Chopper. Dice strawberries and kiwi using Chef's Knife. Place fruit in Small Batter Bowl.
3. Zest orange using Lemon Zester/Scorer to measure 1 teaspoon zest. Juice orange using Juicer to measure 2 tablespoons juice. Add orange zest, juice, brown sugar and jelly to fruit mixture; mix gently. Refrigerate until ready to serve. (When ready to serve, spoon into serving bowl)
4. For chips (see below for Cinnamon & Chocolate options), cut each tortilla into eight wedges; arrange half of the tortilla wedges in a single layer on Large Round Stone. Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly borwned and crisp.
5. Remove from baking stone; cool completely. Repeat with remaining tortilla wedges.
6. For Baked Cinnamon Chips, lightly spray tortillas with water. Combine sugar and cinnamon in Flour/Sugar Shaker. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar evenly over tortillas. Cut each tortilla into eight wedges and bake as directed above. Cool completely.
7. For chocolate-drizzled cinnamon chips, prepare cinnamon chips as above. Place 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate morsels in Small Micro-Cooker; microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 1-1? minutes, stirring after each 20-second interval or until chocolate ismelted and smooth. Drizzle chocolate evenly over cinnamon chips; let stand until set.
(To easily drizzle melted chocolate, place a small, resealable plastic food storage bag inside the Measure-All Cup. Pour melted chocolate into corner of bag. Twist top of bag; secure with Twixit Clip. Cut a small tip of corner of bag to allow chocolate to flow through.)
There are no reviews yet for Apple Berry Salsa with Baked Tortilla Chips. Be the first to review it!