3 people want to try | 5 have favorited
1. Place a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 350?F.
2. Lightly grease a 12-cup Bundt pan with vegetable shortening, then dust it with flour. Shake out the excess flour. Set the Bundt pan aside.
3. Place the cream cheese, butter, and cornstarch in a medium-size mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until creamy, 30 seconds. Add the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and 1 of the eggs, and beat until smooth. Set the cream cheese mixture aside.
4. Place the cake mix, buttermilk, oil, and the remaining 3 eggs in a large mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer on low speed until blended, 1 minute. Stop the machine and scrape down the side of the bowl with a rubber spatula. Increase the mixer speed to medium and beat 2 minutes longer, scraping down the side again if necessary. The batter should be well blended. Pour the batter into the prepared Bundt pan, smoothing it out with a rubber spatula. Spoon the cream cheese mixture evenly over the top of the batter but do not stir it in.
5. Bake the cake until it springs back when lightly pressed with a finger, 48-52 minutes. Remove the cake from the oven and place it on a wire rack to cool for 20 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, make the glaze: Place the chocolate chips, butter, and corn syrup in a small saucepan over low heat and stir until the chocolate and butter are melted and the glaze is smooth, 1-2 minutes.
7. Run a long, sharp knife carefully around the edge of the cake, shake it gently to loosen it from the Bundt pan, then invert ift onto a cake plate. Pour or spoon the glaze over the top, then slice and serve.
(Store cake, wrapped in plastic wrap or in a cake saver at room temperature for 1 day or in refrigerator for up to 1 week.)
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for Chocolate Fudge Ribbon Cake. Be the first to review it!