Lemon Goat Cheese Cake
Light and delicious, perfect with berries or plain! Not dense like regular cheese cake.
"I bake cake this today, absolutely delicious. I used goat cheese made out of fresh goat milk. I also made raspberry sauce to go with this cake, yes I will make this again. "- arizonagirl027
16 people want to try | 24 have favorited
Lemon Goat Cheese Cake Preparation
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees.
2. Butter a 9" spring form pan and dust the inside with granulated sugar (Do NOT skip this step).
3. Mix together cheese, sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice, and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
4. Mix in egg yolks one at a time at low speed.
5. Beat in flour.
6. In a clean bow, beat the egg whites until peaks form.
7. Gently fold whites into goat cheese mixture, making sure not to over mix.
8. Spread the batter into prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until tester comes out clean.
9. Cool on a wire rack. Once cake is completely cooled, refrigerate until chilled.
See notes at http://julesfood.blogspot.com/ or http://foodbabbles.com/2011/07/27/lemon-goat-cheese-cake-with-raspberry-sauce/ for additional information.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Lemon Goat Cheese Cake Reviews
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven