12 people want to try | 17 have favorited
1. Place the flour on a plate. Place the eggs in a shallow bowl and beat to combine. Combine the parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs on another plate.
2. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Coat lightly with the flour, shaking off the excess. Dip in the egg mixture and then into the parmesan mixture, pressing to adhere the crust. Set on a clean plate. Repeat with all the chicken breasts.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Brown the chicken in a bit of oil over medium high heat in an oven-proof skillet; it will not be cooked all the way through. Pour the marinara sauce around and under the chicken and place in the oven. Cook for 20 minutes.
4. Top each chicken breast with one slice of cheese and return to the oven to cook until the cheese melts, about 3 minutes.
5. Serve the chicken over spaghetti noodles with the sauce and pass additional parmesan cheese.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?