Gratineed Tomatoes with Asiago and Fresh Herbs
Verified by twojocks
Gratineed Tomatoes with Asiago and Fresh Herbs Preparation
1. Position a rack 6 inches from the broiler element and heat the broiler on high.
2. Lightly oil a 10x12-inch (or similar size) broiler-safe baking dish.
3. Arrange the tomato slices in the baking dish in a single, slightly overlapping layer.
4. Sprinkle with 1/4 tsp salt.
5. In a small bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, Asiago, parsley, thyme, 2 tsp. olive oil, a pinch of salt, and 1/8 tsp. pepper.
6. Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture evenly over the tomatoes.
7. Broil until the breadcrumbs are a deep golden-brown, 2 to 3 minutes.
8. Drizzle with more olive oil and serve immediately.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Gratineed Tomatoes with Asiago and Fresh Herbs Reviews
I posted this recipe
1 years, 8 months, 3 weeks, 6 days, 10 hours, 12 minutes ago
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on: