Buttermilk Waffles with Banana-Caramel Sauce
Buttermilk Waffles with Banana-Caramel Sauce Preparation
1. In large bowl, whisk together all-purpose flour, white sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
2. In medium bowl, whisk together buttermilk, unsalted butter and eggs.
3. Add egg mixture to flour mixture, and stir gently just until combined, leaving some lumps in batter.
4. Prepare waffles according to manufacturer's instructions or until waffles are golden brown (3 to 5 minutes).
5. Transfer finished waffles to baking sheet in oven to keep warm. Keep waffles in single layer.
6. Repeat with remaining batter.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Buttermilk Waffles with Banana-Caramel Sauce. Be the first to review it!