Apple Crumble Preparation
1. Cut and peel the apples and pour them into a bowl. Then pour the Apple juice over the apples.
2. Pour the contents of the bowl into a large baking tin and leave in the oven.
3. Mix the sugar and the mixed spices together and sprinkle evenly over the apples.
4. Put two large spoons of butter on the apples at opposite ends of the baking tin.
5. Mix together the oats, flour, butter and brown sugar until it becomes a paste.
6. Spread evenly over the apples and pre-heat the oven to 150 degrees celsius.
7. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes or until the crumble becomes hard.
8. Leave to cool for 3-4 minutes and serve with ice cream or whipped cream.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Apple Crumble Reviews
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.