Try this Chicken Parmesan recipe, or contribute your own."It doesn't say how much bread crumbs and Parmesan to put on the chicken." - AzulMVP
Yield: 4 Servings Ready in 45 minutes
favorite of 165 people 117 people want to try
Verified by twojocks
|4 flattened chicken breasts|
|spaghetti sauce; (either fresh made or jar)|
|italian bread crumbs|
|2 Eggs; (beaten with a little water and salt and pepper)|
|handful of parmesan cheese|
|1 bag of shredded mozzarella cheese|
|enough olive oil to come 1/2 way up chicken; in fry pan|
|chopped fresh flat leaf parsley|
Chicken Parmesan Preparation
1. Mix bread crumbs with parmesan cheese
2. Dip chicken in eggs then coat in bread crumbs, egg again, then crumbs again
3. If you have the time, place in fridge for at least 1 hour (to bind the crumbs to the chicken and help them from falling off when cooking) If not, 20 minutes will do.
4. Saute chicken on both sides until golden brown
5. Pour a little spaghetti sauce in bottom of dish, place chicken on top of sauce, pour a little sauce over top then sprinkle with parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
6. Cover with foil, bake @ 350 for 20 minutes, then take foil off and cook another 5 minutes.
7. Sprinkle a little parsely over top prior to serving
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Chicken Parmesan Reviews
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven