Trisha Yearwood's Baked Beans
WOW, they are hands down THE best baked beans I have ever had. Might be the whole pound of bacon..."Made today for a family gathering and no leftovers! I added 2 tsp of worcestershire sauce as recommended and also 1/4 cup ketchup. They were delicious!!! Best I've ever had! Will def make again!" - Bnfowler19
Yield: 15 Servings Ready in moments
375 people trying soon
Trisha Yearwood's Baked Beans Preparation
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Fry the bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until crisp.
3. Remove the bacon from the pan, leaving the drippings, and drain it on paper towels.
4. Crumble and set aside, if you didn't already chop it.
5. Pour out and discard all but 4 tbsp. of the bacon dripping.
6. Add the onion to the pan and saute until softened, about 7 minutes.
7. Stir in the beans, molasses, sugar, mustard and bacon. Mix well.
8. Pour the beans into a 3-quart casserole dish and bake, uncovered for 45 minutes.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Trisha Yearwood's Baked Beans Reviews
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.