3 people want to try | 2 have favorited
1. Lightly brush a shallow baking pan with butter or spray with pan oil.
2. Combine sugar and sliced cranberries.
3. Combine squash & cranberries mixture with butter and remaining ingredients except maple syrup. Arrange in pans in a single layer keeping cranberries on top.
4. Bake @ 350 F for 45 minutes or until tender and lightly browned.
5. During the last 15 minutes of cooking drizzle with pure maple syrup.
Hubbard, Acorn, Butternut or any winter squash may be used. Seasoning for squash may be adjusted by using nutmeg, allspice, ground clove or ginger and you can also sweeten with honey.
Yield: about 10 - 3oz. portions
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for Baked Butternut Squash with Cranberries (optional) and Maple. Be the first to review it!
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!