Crockpot Coca-Cola Peach Barbecue Pork Chops
You can substitute 1 cup of ketchup or commercial bbq sauce for tomato sauce"My family loved this. I used bbq sauce instead of the tomato sauce and it turned out great. The pork chops fell off the bone. My son is a very picky eater and he ate 2 of these. I did add some corn starch to thicken the sauce but either way it was great. " - Jp4
Yield: 1 Servings Ready in moments
917 people trying soon
Verified by CSmith508
Crockpot Coca-Cola Peach Barbecue Pork Chops Preparation
1. Season the chops generously with salt and pepper, brown (in hot oil if desired).
2. In medium sized bowl, whisk together tomato sauce, coke, peach butter (or substitute), Worcestershire sauce, cajun seasoning, brown sugar and garlic powder.
3. Taste and adjust the seasonings as you like, and set aside.
4. Dip each chop in the sauce and place in slow cooker
5. Top with chopped onion, pour rest of sauce on top, cover and cook on low for about 4-6 hours or until chops are tender and cooked through.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Crockpot Coca-Cola Peach Barbecue Pork Chops Reviews
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.