Apple Blush Pie
This Apple Blush Pie recipe is the perfect autumn dessert! Made with crushed pineapple, cinnamon candies, and tapioca pudding, this unique recipe is one of the tastiest homemade apple pie recipes you'll find.
Yield: 8 Servings Ready in 45 minutes
Cuisine: Main Ingredient: Apples
0 people trying soon
Apple Blush Pie Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, combine apples, sugar, crushed pineapple, cinnamon candies, tapioca, and butter.
3. Place one crust in a 9" pie plate; top with apple mixture.
4. Cut remaining crust into 1/2-inch strips; form a lattice pattern over filling.
5. Bake at 425 degrees F for 10 minutes.
6. Reduce temperature to 350 degrees F and bake an additional 30 minutes. Let cool.
Serve with ice cream or clotted cream.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Apple Blush Pie. Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.