17 people want to try | 25 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Mussels with tomato and white wine sauce"
1. In a large stockpot, heat the extra-virgin olive oil and lightly saute the onion till translucent.
2. Add chopped garlic and chili flakes, saute until fragrant.
3. Add white wine and chopped tomatoes till boil.
4. Add mussels, parsley and capers, and cover quickly to let the steam cook the mussels.
5. Stir the mussels after 1 minute and cover again. Repeat after 2 more minutes.
6. Check the mussels, if they are open and plump, they are cooked.
7. Reduce flame, take all the mussels from the stockpot into a large bowl.
8. Let the sauce simmer (I prefer thick sauce).
9. Pour sauce over mussels and ready to serve with pasta or bread.
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
K4neX 1 year agoBonnieblack55, the recipe clearly lists the ingredients and amount for each ingredient
Bonnieblack55 1 year agoThis recipe doesn't tell you how much of the ingredients to use. No good without the amount to use no stars for this one.
lock 1 year ago