Ready in 45 minutes
Try this amaranth bars (Vegan) recipe, or contribute your own.
Cuisine: Main Ingredient: grains
4 people want to try | 1 have favorited
1. Heat large sauce pan (not cast-iron).
Add 1/4 cup of amaranth & stir constantly until grains have popped.
Remove from pan and repeat.
2. Lightly grease 8" square cake pan.
3. Heat rice syrup in saucepan & bring to soft boil.
Boil for about 10 minutes.
Remove from heat.
4. Stir in sunflower seeds & cinnamon.
5. Stir in amaranth and press into pan & let cool.
6. Cut into 2" squares.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for amaranth bars (Vegan). Be the first to review it!