amaranth bars (Vegan)
amaranth bars (Vegan) Preparation
1. Heat large sauce pan (not cast-iron).
Add 1/4 cup of amaranth & stir constantly until grains have popped.
Remove from pan and repeat.
2. Lightly grease 8" square cake pan.
3. Heat rice syrup in saucepan & bring to soft boil.
Boil for about 10 minutes.
Remove from heat.
4. Stir in sunflower seeds & cinnamon.
5. Stir in amaranth and press into pan & let cool.
6. Cut into 2" squares.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for amaranth bars (Vegan). Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven