28 people want to try | 31 have favorited
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Combine cream cheese, sour cream, green onions, cumin, cilantro, jalapeno and green chiles.
3. Fold in cooked chicken.
4. Layer a 9x13 baking dish with salsa.
5. Warm tortillas in microwave and add 1/3 cup of mixture and fold over and place seam side down in baking dish.
6. Cover with more salsa and bake for 30 minutes.
7. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and bake for additional 5-10 minutes.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?