Low Calorie Chicken Enchiladas
Verified by SunnyJF
|4 cupChicken Breast; cooked and shredded|
|8 cupsSalsa; fat-free|
|1 1/3 cupLow-fat Cream Cheese; softened|
|1/4 cupNon-fat Sour Cream|
|4 Green Onions; finely chopped|
|1/2 cupGreen Chiles; drained|
|2 Jalapeno peppers; seeded and finely chopped|
|1/2 cupLow-fat cheddar cheese|
|8 (7 inch)Corn Tortillas|
Low Calorie Chicken Enchiladas Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Combine cream cheese, sour cream, green onions, cumin, cilantro, jalapeno and green chiles.
3. Fold in cooked chicken.
4. Layer a 9x13 baking dish with salsa.
5. Warm tortillas in microwave and add 1/3 cup of mixture and fold over and place seam side down in baking dish.
6. Cover with more salsa and bake for 30 minutes.
7. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and bake for additional 5-10 minutes.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Low Calorie Chicken Enchiladas Reviews
Needs a little more sauce and something tangy in the sauce but pretty good for low fat!
8 months, 4 weeks, 20 hours, 17 minutes ago
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven