11 people want to try | 10 have favorited
Optional- marinate the salmon fillet in the teriyaki sauce for approximately 30 min
1) Place salmon fillet in a large baking dish
2) Spread wasabi mayo over the salmon
3) Drizzle teriyaki sauce over mayo and salmon
4) Optional - sprinkle with Japanese furikaki topping (found in most Asian stores)
5) Cover with foil
6) Bake in 350(F) degree oven for approximately 30 min or until salmon fully cooked
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
Minmouse910 1 year agoVery yummy and quick to prepare