Vin Brule Preparation
1. Using a sharp paring knife or vegetable peeler, cut peel from the orange in wide strips, avoiding the white pith.
2. In a large pot, combine orange peel, red wine, sugar, cloves, juniper berries, cinnamon stick, bay leaf and star anise.
3. Bring to a bare simmer. over medium heat. Do not allow full simmer or boiling.
4. Cook for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Serve though a fine mesh sieve and serve hot.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Vin Brule. Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.