Ready in 1 hour
Mulled wine from the magazine La Cucina Italiana
Top-ranked recipe named "Vin Brule"
1. Using a sharp paring knife or vegetable peeler, cut peel from the orange in wide strips, avoiding the white pith.
2. In a large pot, combine orange peel, red wine, sugar, cloves, juniper berries, cinnamon stick, bay leaf and star anise.
3. Bring to a bare simmer. over medium heat. Do not allow full simmer or boiling.
4. Cook for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Serve though a fine mesh sieve and serve hot.
There are no reviews yet for Vin Brule. Be the first to review it!