Crock Pot Lasagna
Try this Crock Pot Lasagna recipe, or contribute your own."Very easy and a must have for my menu plan. Being able to toss the ingredients in the crockpot and have it turn out like it was baked in the oven is awesome!!! It even had the crispy goodness of the cheese around the edges thatevery one loves!!!" - Jaziesmom4
Yield: Servings Ready in 45 minutes
102 people trying soon
Crock Pot Lasagna Preparation
1. Spray the inside of the crock-pot with cooking spray
2. Brown the ground beef
3. Stir the tomato sauce in with the ground beef
4. Spread 1/4 of the meat sauce on the bottom of the crock-pot
5. Arrange 1/3 of the uncooked noodles over the sauce (I usually break them up so they fit better)
6. Combine the cheeses in a bowl. Spoon 1/3 of the cheeses over the noodles.
7. Repeat these layers twice
8. Top with remaining sauce
9. Cover and cook on low for 4hrs
10. Let the lasagna stand in the crock-pot with the lid off for at least 10 minutes
* Variations *
1. Add chopped onion and garlic to the ground beef in step 2
2. Use Italian sausage in place of ground beef or with ground beef
3. Add 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese to the cheese mixture. Replace cottage cheese with Ricotta.
4. Add 1/2 cup additional shredded mozzarella cheese to the top of lasagna 5 minutes before serving
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Crock Pot Lasagna Reviews
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.