Buffalo Chicken Fingers
This is a great way to combine hot wings and chicken fingers for a great snack or small meal at any time of the day."I used a few basics and some of the measurements from this recipe. Great help! Thanks. Instead of flour I used Panko bread crumbs with a milk and egg wash. Basil,lemonpepper,salt and pepper " - Dawnloverly
Yield: 8 Servings Ready in 45 minutes
44 people trying soon
Verified by SunnyJF
Buffalo Chicken Fingers Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). Coat a baking sheet with a nonstick spray.
2. In a bag, mix together flour, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. On a plate, mix the bread crumbs with the rest of the garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and salt.
3. Shake the chicken pieces with the seasoned flour. Beat egg whites with 1 tablespoon water, and place egg mixture in a shallow dish or bowl. Dip seasoned chicken in egg mixture, then roll in the seasoned bread crumbs mixture. Place on prepared baking sheet.
4. Bake for about 8 minutes in the preheated oven. Use tongs to turn pieces over. Bake 8 minutes longer, or until chicken juices run clear.
5. In a medium sauce pan, melt the stick of butter/margarine with the hot sauce. Place the cooked chicken in the hot sauce mixture and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes, coating each piece of chicken completely.
This is a great way to combine hot wings and chicken fingers for a great snack or small meal at any time of the day.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Buffalo Chicken Fingers Reviews
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.