CS Turkey Bean Burritos
CS Turkey Bean Burritos Preparation
1. Heat oil over medium heat in large sauté pan
2. Add chopped onion and cook until caramelized
3. Add garlic for 1 minute to soften
4. Add red pepper and ground turkey – cook until browned
5. Drain and add refried beans – cook for 5 more minutes adding water if looks dry
6. Season with Salt as needed
7. Coat tortillas with cooking spray and put (double stacked) on baking tray
8. Heat for 3-4 minutes in oven on broil
9. Fill Tortilla with bean mixture, roll and place edges down
10. Cover with Sour Cream and Salsa
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for CS Turkey Bean Burritos. Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven