CS Silken Chicken
|10 ouncesChicken breasts boneless and skinless; 600|
|Salt; to taste|
|2 tablespoonsLemon Juice|
|1/2 teaspoonGaram masala|
|1/4 teaspoonCayenne Pepper|
|1 Garlic cloves|
|1/2 teaspoonGinger; minced|
|2 cupsrice; basmati|
|1/4 teaspoonGround cumin|
|1 TablespoonLemon Juice|
|Salt & pepper; to taste|
|1 teaspoonGround Cumin|
|1 teaspoonCayenne pepper|
|1/2 teaspoonGround Cumin|
CS Silken Chicken Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 550 degrees
2. Cut 3 diagonal slits across the tops of each chicken breast, careful not to go through.
3. Prick the chicken pieces with sharp point of small knife.
4. Rub the chicken with salt and lemon juice.
5. Leave for 5 minutes.
6. Meanwhile combine the cream, garam masala, cayenne, garlic, ginger and cumin in a bowl.
7. Pour over chicken and coat thoroughly
8. Leave for 10 minutes
9. Lay chicken pieces in a roasting pan
10. On top of each piece, sprinkle lemon juice, salt, black pepper, garam masala, and cumin.
11. Place pan on top third of oven and bake for 12 minutes
Recommended to be served with Sauted veggies.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for CS Silken Chicken. Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven