CS Masoor Dal
Verified by dtbh4t
CS Masoor Dal Preparation
1. Rinse the lentils and pick out any impurities.
2. Put dal, water, coriander powder, tomato paste in a slow cooker for 4 hours on high.
3. When the lentils are nearly finished cooking, sauté the onion, cardamom pods, bay leaf and peppers in the oil on a med heat until its golden, with a tinge of brown.
4. Add garlic and ginger and cook for another 2 minutes. Add this to the dal.
5. Add water as needed to adjust consistency
6. Add salt to taste
Serve with Rice
Watch the consistency while it cooks - may need more water.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
CS Masoor Dal Reviews
Good and low calorie
1 years, 4 months, 6 days, 27 minutes ago
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven