2 people want to try | 3 have favorited
1. Rinse the lentils and pick out any impurities.
2. Put dal, water, coriander powder, tomato paste in a slow cooker for 4 hours on high.
3. When the lentils are nearly finished cooking, sauté the onion, cardamom pods, bay leaf and peppers in the oil on a med heat until its golden, with a tinge of brown.
4. Add garlic and ginger and cook for another 2 minutes. Add this to the dal.
5. Add water as needed to adjust consistency
6. Add salt to taste
Serve with Rice
Watch the consistency while it cooks - may need more water.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?