|2 lbsground beef|
|2 packetstaco seasoning|
|1 jartaco bell taco sauce|
|1 canmexican style tomatoes|
|2 small cansdrained mexi corn|
|1 packageprepared spanish rice|
|1 choppedyellow onion|
|2 choppedbell peppers|
|1 canrefried beans|
|1 packagecorn tortillas|
|2 packagesmexican blend shredded cheese|
|1 jarsliced black olives|
|1 handfulchopped green onion|
mexican lasagna Preparation
1. Saute chopped onion and bell pepper until tender.
2. Add ground beef and cook until meat is brown. Drain.
3. Add taco seasoning, sauce, tomatoes (do not drain either can), and drained corn. Bring to boil and turn heat down and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and add cooked rice.
4. While meat is simmering, put refried beans in bowl and add some taco sauce or water to thin out.
5. In large casserole dish layer the following:
tortillas, overlap covering bottom of dish
spread thin layer of beans over tortillas
6. Top shredded cheese with olives and green onions.
7. Bake at 375 until cheese is golden brown.
8. Serve with sour cream.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
mexican lasagna Reviews
1 years, 5 months, 6 days, 15 hours, 53 minutes ago
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.