Ready in 1 hour
This is the easiest dinner ever! Perfect for working moms and dads! My three year old loves this!!! Cooked this way, the pork literally melts off of the fork, and this is great served over rice or pasta. I like to do rice the first night, then rough chop the leftovers, mix with some pasta, add some garden peas, sprinkle with parmesean, and cook for 30 minutes as a casserole for the next day!! Leftovers also make a great sandwich!
Cuisine: Main Ingredient: Pork chops
13 people want to try | 17 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Fork-tender Easy Mushroom Pork Chops"
1) Rinse and dry pork with paper towels
2) Season both sides of pork chops with seasoning salt
3) Heat oil in a pan; sear pork on each side for about 1 minute
4) Mix Campbell's cream of mushroom soup with milk in a slow cooker and set to low
5) Add seared pork chops to the cream of mushroom soup mixture
6) Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4
Pork should be tender and fall apart with a fork!
If you use reduced fat soup, reduce your milk so it won't be so watery.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for Fork-tender Easy Mushroom Pork Chops. Be the first to review it!