1 people want to try | 3 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Stewed Garbanzo Beans with Chorizo"
1. In a caldero over medium-high heat, fry the chorizo and jamon in oil about 5 - 8 minutes or so.
2. Add onion and cook until onions are tender and begining to brown.
3. Add the sofrito and recaito, sazon, olives, capers and roasted pepers and cook until favors are combined, about 4 - 5 minutes or so.
4. Add the garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 1 min
5. Add tomato sauce and let simmer for about 2 - 3 min for flavors to combine
4. Add the tomatoes, broth, potatoes, and beans. Bring this to a boil then simmer for 20 - 30 minutes to combine the flavors and thicken.
There are no reviews yet for Stewed Garbanzo Beans with Chorizo. Be the first to review it!