1 people want to try | 3 have favorited
1. Combine the seasoning ingredients in a food processor.
2. Marinate the chicken in the seasoning for at least a few hours, preferably overnight.
3. Heat enough oil to cover chicken in a dutch oven to 400 degrees.
4. While the oil heats combine flour, sazon and pepper in a large zip loc bag, shake to combine ingredients. In batches, place chicken in flour bag and shake until well coated. Shake off excess flour and place on baking grid until all chicken pieces are coated.
5. When oil reaches 400 degrees, fry chicken pieces in batches for 3 minutes. Remove from oil and drain on a plate lined with paper towels.
6. Lower the heat of the oil to 300 degrees and place all chicken back in the pot, cover and fry for 10 minutes. Remove chicken from oil and drain in paper towel lined plate.
7. Raise the heat again to 400 degrees, fry the chicken in batches until dark golden brown, without burning. Remove chicken from oil and drain on paper towel lined plate.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for Chicharron de Pollo. Be the first to review it!