Peanut Butter Fingers
Peanut Butter Fingers Preparation
1. Boil the potatoes until tender, then drain well and mash, set aside.
2. Fry the onion, pepper and carrot in the oil for about 5 minutes, add the courgettes and mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Mix the potato with the dried mixed herbs, grated cheese and peanuts butter. Season, allow to cool for 30 minutes then stir in one of the eggs.
4. Spread out on to a large plate, cool nd chill, then divide into 12 portions and shape. Dip your hands in cold water in fthe mixture sticks.
5. Put the second egg in a bowl and dip the potato fingers into the egg first, then into the crumbs and Parmesan cheese until coated evenly. Put in fridge to set.
6. Heat oil in a deep fat frier to 190 degrees celsius, then fry the fingers in batches for about 3 minutes until golden. Drain well on kitchen paper towel. Serve hot.
To reheat, thaw for about 1 hour, then grill or oven bake at 190 degrees celsius for 15 minutes.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Peanut Butter Fingers. Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven