3 people want to try | 2 have favorited
1. Grate the sweet potatoes.
2. Saute onions and garlic in olive oil.
3. Add the grated sweet potatoes and spices and cook for 7 minutes, stirring often. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Place tortillas on a rimmed baking sheet.
5. Spoon filling on one side of tortilla, add 2 tablespoons of cheese on top of filling.
6. Fold the remaining side over and gently press.
7. Cook quesadillas in oven at 350 degrees for 5 minutes.
8. Turn on broiler and cook for 2-3 minutes more, watching carefully to prevent burning.
9. Take pan out of oven and flip quesadillas and place under broiler for 1-2 minutes more.
10. Remove when tortillas are slightly brown.
11. Cut into quarters.
12. Serve with salsa or sour cream.
Sweet potato quesadillas are wonderful with South America Black Bean Soup.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for Southwestern Sweet Potato Quesadillas . Be the first to review it!