Ready in 1 hour
A simple cheesecake recipe with butterfinger candy bar.
Cuisine: Main Ingredient: Cream Cheese
59 people want to try | 76 have favorited
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees
- Chop 1 butterfinger candy bar and combine with 1 (14 ounces) can sweetened condense milk, 1 (8 ounces) cream cheese, and 1/4 cup of creamy peanut butter. Mix with electric mixer for 5 minutes or until smooth and creamy texture.
- Pour filling into graham cracker pie crust
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes
- Cool in freezer for 30 minutes to 1 hour
- While cheesecake is cooling make the topping. Chop the butterfinger and set aside.
- Combine 1 cup of cold heavy whipping cream, 2 tablespoons of sugar and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Mix with electric mixer for 30 minutes or until cream is thick. The mixture must be kept cold. To keep it cold while mixing it is ideal to mix it in a medium plastic bowl on ice in a larger bowl.
- If you prefer the easiest way out of making the whip cream just use cool whip
- Remove pie from freezer and apply whip cream evenly on top of the pie.
- Sprinkle the chopped butterfinger candy bar on top of the whip cream.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you are making the whip cream be patient and keep mixing until it thickens.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?