2 people want to try | 7 have favorited
1. Cut the chicken into medium sized cubes.
2. Combine the chicken, a tablespoon of Madras Curry paste and some olive oil to marinate.
1. Chop the onion into bite sized pieces.
2. Heat oil over medium-high heat.
3. Cook the onion until it starts to soften.
4. Add tomato paste, 6 tablespoons of Korma Curry paste, garlic, ginger, turmeric, cardamom, fennel and cinnamon.
5. Move to the side and add butter to the centre of the pan.
6. Add chicken and cook slightly.
7. Add coconut milk and 250ml water.
8. Simmer for 30 mins or until tasty.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for Chicken Korma. Be the first to review it!