Shrimp and Portebello Mushroom Pasta
its a delicious pasta item with creamy bechemel and mushroom....I am sure everyone will like my butter sauteed shrimp."Thanks darlin for the medal...like I said, can't wait to try your shrimp and portabello mushroom pasta. Can't wait for you to post more recipes as well. Happy cooking." - guitarmom
Yield: 1 Serving Ready in 45 minutes
favorite of 47 people 40 people want to try
|1 tablespoongarlic paste|
|8 Shrimp (large)|
|3 tablespoonsFresh mushrooms; sliced|
|1/2 teaspoonchicken paste|
|1/4 cupWhipping cream|
|3/4 cupbechemel sauce|
|1/2 cuptomato; diced|
|1 tablespoonFresh parsley|
|200 gramangel hair pasta; boiled(cooked)|
|1 tablespoonParmesan cheese grated; topping|
|1 tablespoonGreen onion; garnish|
Shrimp and Portebello Mushroom Pasta Preparation
1. Sautee shrimp in 2 Tbsp. butter
2. Remove the sautted shrimp and set aside
3. On the same pan sautee the garlic in 2 Tbsp.
butter until tender and put the portobello
mushroom sliced.add oregano.
4. Add the chicken paste, whipping cream & bechamel sauce
5. Cook until creamy
6. Add the tomatoes and parsley sautee for a
7. Add pasta.
8. Plate in pasta bowl, arrange the shrimp on the
top side of the pasta
9. Add the parmesan cheese, onion & parsley
if you need little more thin sauce ..add 1/4 cup of water also..
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Shrimp and Portebello Mushroom Pasta Reviews
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on: