Protein Pumpkin - Sweet Potato Pancakes
Verified by twojocks
Protein Pumpkin - Sweet Potato Pancakes Preparation
1. Set a nonstick pan on medium-high heat.
2. Microwave the sweet potato for 5–8 minutes, or until soft.
3. After the potato is cooked, blend all of the ingredients together in either a blender or with a hand mixer.
4. Pour mixture into the pan. Cook about 2 minutes per side.
5. To make frosting, mix all ingredients in a small bowl with a fork. Slowly stir in water until you achieve a smooth consistency. Spread on top of pancake. Top with berries, if desired. Serve.
Nutrients per serving:
Calories: 310, Total Fats: 2 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Trans Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 25 mg, Sodium: 270 mg, Total Carbohydrates: 41 g, Dietary Fiber: 7 g, Sugars: 13 g, Protein: 29 g, Iron: 2 mg
Really, the pumpkin and sweet potato are interchangeable here. Use one or the other or both
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Protein Pumpkin - Sweet Potato Pancakes. Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on: