Ready in 1 hour
Try this Moroccan Quinoa Salad Recipe recipe, or contribute your own.
Cuisine: Main Ingredient: Quinoa
0 people want to try | 0 have favorited
1. Bring 2 cups of water, vegetable stock or chicken stock to a boil. Add 1 cup uncooked quinoa, stir. Bring to a boil, reduce to medium and cook 12 minutes or until quinoa absorbs liquid. Fluff. Let sit for 15 min.
2. While quiona is cooking, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, cumin, salt and sugar into a vinaigrette in a small bowl.
3. Combine quinoa and all remaining ingredients, except fresh herbs, into a medium size bowl.
4. Drizzle with ginaigrette. Toss to combine.
5. May be served warm. If serving cold, refrigerate for a least one hour to allow flavours to combine. Add fresh herbs just prior to serving. May be served a room temperature.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for Moroccan Quinoa Salad Recipe. Be the first to review it!