Sausage-Stuffed Dates Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Using a paring knife, cut a slit in the dates lengthwise and remove the seed.
3. Use 2 tablespoons of sausage per date, form into a ball, and wrap the date around the sausage (the date will not be big enough to wrap all the way around). Secure the sausage and date by wrapping a piece of bacon around the date.
4. Bake in a glass baking dish for 35-40 minutes.
5. Optional -- serve with organic marinara sauce for dipping.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Sausage-Stuffed Dates. Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven