CS Spicy Ground Turkey with Chickpeas
|2 tablespoonsOlive oil; 120|
|2 InchesCinnamon stick|
|6 Cardamom pods|
|2 Bay leaves|
|1 Medium Onion; 40 Chopped|
|4 Garlic cloves; sliced|
|1 inchGinger; minced|
|10 ouncesGround turkey; 400|
|28 ouncesChickpeas; 770|
|2 teaspoonGaram Masala|
|Salt & pepper; to taste|
|4 tablespoonslemon juice|
|2 dried red peppers|
CS Spicy Ground Turkey with Chickpeas Preparation
1. Heat oil in large saute pan, then add cinnamon, cardamom, chiles, and bay leaves for 30 seconds
2. Add chopped onions
3. Stir and fried until onions start to carmelize
4. Add garlic and stir for 20 seconds
5. Add ginger and stir for 20 seconds
6. Add the remaining spices as well as the ground turkey and cook until browned and lumps are broken up
7. Add the lemon juice
8. Stir until mixed, then turn to low and cover - cook for 5-10 minutes
9. Season to taste
Add more spice if you can take it. Very interesting dish!!!
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
CS Spicy Ground Turkey with Chickpeas Reviews
Easy, tastes great and very healthy!!!
1 years, 4 months, 3 days, 19 hours, 46 minutes ago
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.