13 people want to try | 8 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "CS Spicy Ground Turkey with Chickpeas"
1. Heat oil in large saute pan, then add cinnamon, cardamom, chiles, and bay leaves for 30 seconds
2. Add chopped onions
3. Stir and fried until onions start to carmelize
4. Add garlic and stir for 20 seconds
5. Add ginger and stir for 20 seconds
6. Add the remaining spices as well as the ground turkey and cook until browned and lumps are broken up
7. Add the lemon juice
8. Stir until mixed, then turn to low and cover - cook for 5-10 minutes
9. Season to taste
WW: 22 points total
Add more spice if you can take it. Very interesting dish!!!