Chicken in a Biscuit & Honey Carrots
Try this Chicken in a Biscuit & Honey Carrots recipe, or contribute your own."I didn't use green onions or bread crumbs but it was still super yummy! I didn't make the honey carrots either,.." - Thompsmd
Yield: 4 Servings Ready in 35 minutes
Cuisine: Main Ingredient: Chicken
favorite of 233 people 231 people want to try
|2 Chicken breasts boneless and skinless; boiled and shredded|
|2 tablespoonsMelted Butter|
|4 ouncesPhiladelphia Brand Cream Cheese|
|2 Green onions; finely chopped|
|1 tubecrescent rolls|
|.25 cupBread crumbs|
|4 Carrot; sliced|
|1/2 teaspoonCorn starch|
Chicken in a Biscuit & Honey Carrots Preparation
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Boil chicken breasts and shred.
3) In a medium bowl, combine melted butter, cream cheese, milk, green onions and the shredded chicken.
4) Unroll crescent rolls and separate triangles leaving 2 at a time together to make 4 rectangles. Scoop chicken filling evenly onto rectangles and fold each in half pressing sides together. Sprinkle each side with breadcrumbs.
5) Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until crescent rolls are golden brown.
Carrots: Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add carrots and cook until tender crisp, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and set aside.
6) Melt butter in the same pan and stir in cornstarch. Return carrots to pan and stir in honey. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Chicken in a Biscuit & Honey Carrots Reviews
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on: