Ready in 1 hour
Try this Chicken in a Biscuit & Honey Carrots recipe, or contribute your own.
"I didn't make the carrots but the biscuits even pleased an impossible 7yr old eater. Added some ranch dressing and all three kids were happy!"- Shawneah
Cuisine: Main Ingredient: Chicken
564 people want to try | 545 have favorited
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Boil chicken breasts and shred.
3) In a medium bowl, combine melted butter, cream cheese, milk, green onions and the shredded chicken.
4) Unroll crescent rolls and separate triangles leaving 2 at a time together to make 4 rectangles. Scoop chicken filling evenly onto rectangles and fold each in half pressing sides together. Sprinkle each side with breadcrumbs.
5) Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until crescent rolls are golden brown.
Carrots: Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add carrots and cook until tender crisp, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and set aside.
6) Melt butter in the same pan and stir in cornstarch. Return carrots to pan and stir in honey. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
Shawneah 3 months agoI didn't make the carrots but the biscuits even pleased an impossible 7yr old eater. Added some ranch dressing and all three kids were happy!
Corwin26 4 months ago
tifdon3812 5 months agoThis was sooooo good!!....i didnt make the carrots instead i made sweet corn so delicious!
Tsroque 9 months agoYummy and easy... Made some tomato soup on the side... It was a great combination
Mpdavidson 1 year agoCan't wait to try tonight!! Seems AWESOME!!
jenniferosmer 1 year agoThis was AMAZING!!! My family loved it, it was a little on the sweet side. We will be having this again!
Thompsmd 1 year agoI didn't use green onions or bread crumbs but it was still super yummy! I didn't make the honey carrots either,..