Never Fail Oil Crust
Never Fail Oil Crust Preparation
1. Combine flour, corn meal, and salt.
2. Mix oil and water together and fork in the mix in a separate bowl.
3. Pour all at once into flour, corn meal, and salt (mixed together in a separate bowl).
4. Prick with fork on bottom of rolled crust before baking for 10 min at 425 degrees.
5. Then add your ingredients and bake 1 hour (for apple pie).
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Never Fail Oil Crust. Be the first to review it!