1 people want to try | 1 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Chicken, Asparagus & Potatoes in Garlic Cream Sauce"
1. Preheat oven to 200?C. Combine potato, pepper and oil in large bowl; mix well. Place potato, in single layer, on oiled oven tray; roast, uncovered, in hot oven about 20 mins or until browned.
2. Meanwhile, heat large lightly oiled frying pan; cook chicken, in batches, until browned both sides. Place chicken, in single layer, on oven tray; roast, uncovered, in hot oven with potatoes about 10 mins or until cooked through. Remove chicken from oven; cover. Stand 5 mins; slice thickly.
3. Meanwhile, boil, steam or microwave asparagus until just tender; drain. Cover to keep warm.
4. Cook prosciutto in same pan, stirring until just crisp. Remove from pan; cover to keep warm. Add garlic to pan; cook, stirring over low heat, until fragrant. Add wine and bring to a boil. Boil, stirring, until reduced to about two tablespoons. Add mustard and cream; bring to a boil. Boil, stirring until mixture thickens slightly. Stir in chives.
5. Divide asparagus among serving plates; top with potato, half of the prosciutto, chicken, sauce, then remaining prosciutto.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?