Barley and Grape Salad
Barley and Grape Salad Preparation
1. Cook barley in three cups of slightly boiling water until tender, about 30 minutes. Rinse and drain. Set aside.
2. In a dry pan, toast sunflowers seeds over medium-low heat for about 3-5 minutes. Set aside.
3. Toast almonds for about 5-7 minutes. Let cool almonds and roughly chop. Set aside.
4. In a serving bowl, combine barley, chickpeas, grapes, apricots, arugula, almonds and sunflower seeds.
5. Mix olive oil with balsamic vinegar and pour over the salad. Stir until evenly coated.
Serve immediately or store in airtight container in the fridge for up to 24 hours.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Barley and Grape Salad. Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.