Ready in 1 hour
Try this South Beach Whole Wheat Pizza Crust recipe, or contribute your own.
Cuisine: Main Ingredient: Flour
3 people want to try | 4 have favorited
1. Combine whole-wheat flour, yeast, salt and sugar in a food processor; pulse to mix.
2. Combine hot water and oil in a measuring cup.
3. With the motor running, gradually pour in enough of the hot liquid until the mixture forms
a sticky ball. The dough should be quite soft. If it seems dry, add 1 to 2 tablespoons warm water; if too sticky, add 1 to 2 tablespoons flour.
4. Process until the dough forms a ball, then process for 1 minute to knead.
5. Transfer the dough to a lightly floured surface. Spray a sheet of plastic wrap with cooking spray and place it, sprayed-side down, over the dough.
6. Let the dough rest for 10 to 20 minutes before rolling.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for South Beach Whole Wheat Pizza Crust. Be the first to review it!