South Beach Whole Wheat Pizza Crust
South Beach Whole Wheat Pizza Crust Preparation
1. Combine whole-wheat flour, yeast, salt and sugar in a food processor; pulse to mix.
2. Combine hot water and oil in a measuring cup.
3. With the motor running, gradually pour in enough of the hot liquid until the mixture forms
a sticky ball. The dough should be quite soft. If it seems dry, add 1 to 2 tablespoons warm water; if too sticky, add 1 to 2 tablespoons flour.
4. Process until the dough forms a ball, then process for 1 minute to knead.
5. Transfer the dough to a lightly floured surface. Spray a sheet of plastic wrap with cooking spray and place it, sprayed-side down, over the dough.
6. Let the dough rest for 10 to 20 minutes before rolling.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for South Beach Whole Wheat Pizza Crust. Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven