Twice Baked Cauliflower
Twice Baked Cauliflower Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Cut cauliflower into small pieces.
3. Cook in large pot of boiling water until cauliflower is tender, but not overly soft.
4. Drain well and mash with potato masher, leaving some chunks.
5. Mix in cream cheese, sour cream, green onion, Parmesan, and 3/4 of the bacon.
6. Spread evenly in an 8 X 8 inch glass casserole dish.
7. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and reserved bacon.
8. Bake 30-35 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Twice Baked Cauliflower Reviews
We liked it, but it's hard to overcome this recipes biggest issue, it's still just cauliflower.
1 months, 2 weeks, 5 days, 2 hours, 24 minutes ago
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven