1 people want to try | 1 have favorited
1. Heat some butter in a large skillet (on medium heat) and sauté onions. Add in spices.
2. Pour in the tomato paste and coconut milk and stir well so it becomes a thick sauce-- this step might take awhile! It looks really weird at first, but then turns into that beautiful red/orange color.
3. Add in the chicken, stir well, then cover and let simmer for 20 minutes (or until cooked) on medium-low heat.
4. Add in more butter and coconut flakes (any amount you want-- I love coconut, so I put a lot) and mix well into sauce.
5. Serve either by itself or over any type of veggie-- I used green leaf lettuce tonight, but anything would work well! I also sprinkled additional coconut flakes over mine too. Enjoy!
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for Butter Chicken (Murgh Makhani). Be the first to review it!