Butter Chicken (Murgh Makhani)
Butter Chicken (Murgh Makhani) Preparation
1. Heat some butter in a large skillet (on medium heat) and sauté onions. Add in spices.
2. Pour in the tomato paste and coconut milk and stir well so it becomes a thick sauce-- this step might take awhile! It looks really weird at first, but then turns into that beautiful red/orange color.
3. Add in the chicken, stir well, then cover and let simmer for 20 minutes (or until cooked) on medium-low heat.
4. Add in more butter and coconut flakes (any amount you want-- I love coconut, so I put a lot) and mix well into sauce.
5. Serve either by itself or over any type of veggie-- I used green leaf lettuce tonight, but anything would work well! I also sprinkled additional coconut flakes over mine too. Enjoy!
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Butter Chicken (Murgh Makhani). Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.