Honey Spice Pork Chops (Freezer Option)
Honey Spice Pork Chops (Freezer Option) Preparation
1. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
2. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Cook 2 minutes on each side or until browned.
3. While pork is cooking, combine remaining ingredients and set aside.
4. Reduce heat to medium-low and add honey mixture. Cook 10 minutes or until done, turning pork once.
5. Remove pork form the skillet and allow the sauce to boil until thickend and slightly reduced for a glaze, about 3-5 minutes. Spoon glaze over pork, serve.
Brown the pork chops as directed. Once browned, remove and allow to cool.
Place cooled pork chops into a freezer bag and add remaining ingredients.
Seal and freeze.
To prepare, remove from freezer and defrost. Transfer contents into crockpot, cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or high for 3-5 hours.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Honey Spice Pork Chops (Freezer Option). Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.